The Holy Sacrement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Holy Sacrement

This is a Guild forum for "The Holy Sacrament" on WoW server "Hellfire"

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another paladin?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
`Arthur`
Corporal
Corporal
`Arthur`

Another paladin? Empty
PostSubject: Another paladin?   Another paladin? EmptyTue Sep 14, 2010 3:29 pm

k well basically ive got a 80 pali as some of you may know.
he's the indestructable "Yesigavein"

however being lv80 isnt actually as fun as when i was lv79 butt fucking pvp with my saronite gear.
leveling it wont take me that long either due to palis being (imo) the easiest class and most fun class to level (once u get past like lv30/40).

so here is the real question.

do i spend my days hopping between my druid (24) and priest (14) trying to get one to lv80 whilst loathing the experience of doing quests. Just for an end result of lv80 which may produce an out-come similiar to my experience with my current lv80? However this does make me more valuable as a player being able to provide all 4 necessary roles in WoW (close combat + range combat dps. heal+tank)... but is that necessary?
OR
Should i create another paladin and level it to 69 or 79 and just enjoy the semi i nurse when i go on a mad killing spree? and make lots and lots of money in the process. But what if that experience was a one off?

^^^ these are the sort of thoughts that run through my head when this topic is considered.
if you were in my shoes what would you do?
(if you actually read all of that i give u a e-cookie and a e-hug.
if you skipped to here then i wish you get food stuck in your teeth on your next meal)
Back to top Go down

Another paladin?
Page 1 of 1