The Holy Sacrement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Holy Sacrement

This is a Guild forum for "The Holy Sacrament" on WoW server "Hellfire"

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell some about you :)

Go down 
+12
Levantine
elsolo
Robtuttifrut
ISweet
Malevile
Xeikk
Dommacd
shaggah
aleyria
Anet
Coffeeh
Gloriusflow
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gloriusflow
General
General
Gloriusflow

Tell some about you :) Empty
PostSubject: Tell some about you :)   Tell some about you :) EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:55 am

My name is Florens

im a 20 year old male from denmark.

in my daytime i worked as a chef, waiter, webdesigner and as a graphic designer

now i do not work cause of a illness in my stommach and soon i hope to get well soon.

Gloriusflow - my main character

Last edited by Gloriusflow on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:14 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.wowrpg.org
Coffeeh
Overlord
Overlord
Coffeeh

PostSubject: Coffeeh   Tell some about you :) EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:22 am

Hello guildys!

My name is Marek, Im 18 and I currently live in the uk.

I've been playing WoW since the launch of TBC and I mostly enjoy dungeons and raids. I'm hoping to run this guild with Florian to the best of my abilities.

My characters on alliance are Coffeeh and Juubi, I also have 2 lvl 80's on horde.
Back to top Go down
Anet
Constable
Constable

PostSubject: The Little White Cat   Tell some about you :) EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 1:18 am

Hey all

My Name is Hristo i`m 29 year old and i live in Bulgaria
and i have a daughter, 3 years old devil that is unstopable Very Happy

C ya ingame

and don`t forget it`s just a game

Have fun and Good luck All

/cheers
Back to top Go down
aleyria
Constable
Constable

PostSubject: Aleyria   Tell some about you :) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:37 am

My name is simon

im a 30 year old male from malta.

been playing wow for only 2 weeks now. and waiting for cata.

i have 4 characters on WoW at Hellfire server:

1) a blood elf hunter level 21
2) a Draenei Shaman level 25
3) a Night Elf Druid level 21
4) a Human Warlock level 24

cya all online Smile
Back to top Go down
Gloriusflow
General
General
Gloriusflow

PostSubject: Re: Tell some about you :)   Tell some about you :) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 6:11 am

Razz im waiting for catalysm too Razz wanna have that werewolf kind a race Razz

Last edited by Gloriusflow on Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://sacrament.wowrpg.org
aleyria
Constable
Constable

PostSubject: aleyria   Tell some about you :) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 5:53 pm

yeh the werewolf looks good. i think its the best part of cata
Back to top Go down
shaggah
Constable
Constable

PostSubject: shaggah!!!   Tell some about you :) EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 7:38 pm

hey all, im jacob1 (as we have 2 jacobs now), im 17, live in the england, currently a student, and am a good IRL friend with marek.

i have 4 level 80's, but shaggah is the only one on alliance, the other 3 are horde. my mains a rogue, and its a bit of a hardcore raider, i got a pally and a priest, allong with this shaman at 80. so if anyone needs any advice on rogues, pally tanking, holy priest healing, or elemental shamanism, dont hesitate to ask Smile

good luck
Back to top Go down
Dommacd
Constable
Constable

PostSubject: Domandrael   Tell some about you :) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 10:59 am

HEYA imma called domika Very Happy and i luv that uve got all the smily things along the side cause i luv them Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
hehe im 18 and i shud be goin bak to college soon
ive got 2 80 one called domandrael 80 warlock one called domandren 80 rogue (pvp retired) always i have my brother paladin dommacd but i dont use it he might sometimes
also got
names might be confused ull see when u read em
65 hunter domrael
69 DK domika
72 warrior domarael
51 priest domelen
31 shaman domilen
59 mage erikar (dis one is named after ma gf so tis different Very Happy)
erm arg cant remember others erm
another pally called domeia or somin but bro uses that for somthin special
also got other chars on other realms
Smile Laughing Rolling Eyes cheers Basketball king queen lol!
Back to top Go down
Xeikk
Constable
Constable
Xeikk

PostSubject: About me you say   Tell some about you :) EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 7:59 pm

Hi everyone - I'm Zeikk, your resident dk tank. My real name is Colm and I'm a 22 year old astrophysicist studying for a PhD (no kidding Razz). I've another level 80 undead warlock on bloodscalp, but I came here to check out the other side of the game and play my dk tank. Looking forward to starting raiding with the guild, give me a shout in game if you need anything Smile
Back to top Go down
Malevile
Constable
Constable

PostSubject: Malevile/Jakub   Tell some about you :) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Hello everyone Smile

My name is Jakub, I'm 28 yrs old and IRL I work as data analyst (remember Chandler from Friends series? Something like he does for living... Very Happy ). I'm from Czech Republic.

I have returned to WoW after looooong time (stopped before TBC release i think) just after I've read Cataclysm preview O:-) I don't have any previous experience with TBC and WoTLK content so I'm technically newbie Smile I had 50+something lvl undead mage Maleville, but I was totally lost. DK was my choice because I wanted to start new char but was bit lazy to start from lvl 1 O:-) Malevile is frost-spec DK dps. I guess I would be able to tank, but I'm kinda lost in "new" instances and many tricks still elude me, so I prefer just tag along as dps, watch and learn Smile

I'm probably the only one that is not excited about worgen coming in Cata... Smile Goblin rogue would be my choice Smile Only thing that sux about this prospect is lack of players on the horde side...

Among my other activities are most significant bicycle riding and motorbike riding, climbing and drinking beer of course Smile (last one not combined with others ofc Very Happy)

I guess thats enough about me Smile cya in-game Smile
Back to top Go down
Coffeeh
Overlord
Overlord
Coffeeh

PostSubject: Re: Tell some about you :)   Tell some about you :) EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 3:43 pm

I don't really care about the worgen either ^^ we can both make goblins when cata comes out, so let me know if you ever wanna level a horde cause thats where my main is Smile
Back to top Go down
Malevile
Constable
Constable

PostSubject: Re: Tell some about you :)   Tell some about you :) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:44 am

Coffeeh wrote:
I don't really care about the worgen either ^^ we can both make goblins when cata comes out, so let me know if you ever wanna level a horde cause thats where my main is Smile

Sure Smile but i think it will take some time Smile I want to buy some heirlooms before starting new toon and before that i have to buy decent equip for my current char - so its lot of emblem farming ahead Smile
Back to top Go down
ISweet
Constable
Constable

PostSubject: Re: Tell some about you :)   Tell some about you :) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 6:58 am

HI!
My name is Igor Sweet and I'm from the Netherlands, I'm 14 years old.
I have lived in China for 5 years, from my 8th til 13th. There, i went to British International school.
Now i moved back to Holland with my mother and i'm doing bilingual education Laughing
I have a level 74 Mage, Blazia and 64 Death Knight, Regolon
I'd like to raid, but the problem is that i might not have much time, but if i get the chance I'd surely join in!
Back to top Go down
Robtuttifrut
Constable
Constable

PostSubject: Re: Tell some about you :)   Tell some about you :) EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 8:58 am

Hi! My name is Ron, and I, like to party Smile

NO, my name is Robert, I'm Irish, I'm 15 and I have the YLOD on my PS3 :O
Back to top Go down
elsolo
Constable
Constable

PostSubject: Re: Tell some about you :)   Tell some about you :) EmptySat Aug 28, 2010 6:00 am

My name is Rasmus 40 years old from Denmark, played WOW bout 5 years now, mainly on alliance. My kids are playing too and the mrss hates it Wink
Back to top Go down
Levantine
Constable
Constable

PostSubject: Re: Tell some about you :)   Tell some about you :) EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 4:46 pm

Hey all.

My name is Shane. I'm 21 and Irish! I am currently doing a masters in plasma physics and I'm a real-life friend of colm (xiekk) who got me into this guild Smile
Back to top Go down
Dave
Constable
Constable
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Tell some about you :)   Tell some about you :) EmptyTue Sep 07, 2010 3:35 am

Hey chaps,

My name is Dave; I'm 28 and originate from the sunny tropic of Newcastle Upon Tyne in the North East of England. I've been playing wow for about 3 or 4 years now, although I can't play as much as I used to, I still try to get on as much as I can.

My favourite raid is Karazhan, my favourite instance is deadmines (oh yea!).

I used to do a lot of raiding, I am still an officer in my guild 'Onslaught' that can be found on our server, at the minute we're 11/12 ICC 10; bloody Lich King keeps on kicking our ass! We've been playing together for over three years now and originated on alliance on Darkspear, then to horde on Nordrassil, then here! We've kept alot of our members throughout it and really have fun playing the game together. Hopefully, this guild can do the same!

Thanks for the guild invite, with any luck my healing skills won't get me booted when I turn level 80 on my priest! Fingers crossed!

D
Back to top Go down
http://www.onslaught.dkpsystem.com/news.php
Näcken
Constable
Constable
Näcken

PostSubject: Re: Tell some about you :)   Tell some about you :) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 5:59 pm

Hey Guys! As far as I've read I'm the only female that's posted a reply to this.
Been fun getting to know just a bit of you and looking forward to getting to know you more.

Anyways, my name is Hannah, 19 years old girl from Sweden. I just graduated this year and now I'm studying maths and spanish 2 evenings a week. I also work, taking care of elderly people in their homes and make them feel less lonely, kind of.

In-game I'm Näcken, a blood specced dps DK. Might have to change that when Cata comes out though. I've got almost full tanking equipment aswell so in case of emergency i will join as tank. Umm.. I started playing WoW like 9 moths ago so I'm not very experienced. I do learn quickly though, so raiding wont be any worries. I've done ICC but only the first 3 bosses.

My hopes are that I will stay in this guild for some time now and watch us proceed. Also, if you have any tips about being a better DK then give me a /w. rabbit
Back to top Go down
Dave
Constable
Constable
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Tell some about you :)   Tell some about you :) EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:25 pm

...you're so hot...

I'm sorry, I really must stop typing what I think.

...hot...
Back to top Go down
Coffeeh
Overlord
Overlord
Coffeeh

PostSubject: Re: Tell some about you :)   Tell some about you :) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 5:31 pm

...you're so pervy...

I'm sorry, I really must stop typing what I think.

...perv!...

xD lov u rly dave
Back to top Go down
Dave
Constable
Constable
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Tell some about you :)   Tell some about you :) EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 7:39 pm

Point taken!

Sorry about that, no offence! I'll sit in the corner and be quiet now.

Seriously though, Näcken, if I did cause offence then I'm sorry. It's probably a little early for people to get my sense of humour just yet.

D
Back to top Go down
Näcken
Constable
Constable
Näcken

PostSubject: Re: Tell some about you :)   Tell some about you :) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 11:14 am

Hey! No offense taken. I love a sense of humour, even though it's crazy sometimes. Wink
Back to top Go down
yourtrueson
Constable
Constable

PostSubject: new member and hopefully a fellow raider : ))   Tell some about you :) EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 6:13 pm

Sorry for not obeying the rules guys (consider "guys" as a collective appeal to everybody - do not want to offence any gals : ) and using a nickname different from the one listed in the guild.

My toon is called Bogomil and I was just invited by Coffeeh.
Bogomil is a priest and can act both as dps or healer (preferably single target as the healing specialization is discipline)
As you can see from my gear I'm a decent pvp player. Of course the richness of this game is the variety of gameplay options you can experience from one side and the diversity of people you can meet from another.

@ Hristo - Здрасти, I'm glad to see another Bulgarian in this guild and as far as I understood we are not alone ... : )

@ Jakub - Thursday evening I got back from Prague, Czech Republic. Now I completely understand why you love the beer so much. The Flekovský ležák lager 13% was a tough but very smooth dark beer and I'm sure for myself this was not the last time I'm enjoying the dizzy atmosphere in the "U Fleku" pub : )

Most probably I won't be on a full time wow job but I hope to share some raiding experience with you guys : )

Enjoy the weekend and
See you soon,

B.
Back to top Go down
`Arthur`
Corporal
Corporal
`Arthur`

PostSubject: Re: Tell some about you :)   Tell some about you :) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 11:31 am

a very apologetic page so far.

name: arthur
wow: Yesigavein (my uber pali that needs touching), stellartois + dontrunaway my nubs

im 18 gna be 19 soon, im gettin old ...
i got rejected from college this year because the head of the AS programme hates my guts due to trying to have banter with her at an inappropriate time, which subsequently happens alot.
i like the use of big words in sentences it makes me feel all warm and funny inside.
im very sarcastic and i end up talking alot of shit depending what mood i am in.
tbh i dont start conversations, its not my things. i add things onto the current conversation and just keep the tempo and flow of conversation occasionally providing a new path for the conversation to go.
^ i made that up, not really sure if its true or not yet.

======

i've played wow for like 4 months now i think maybe less.
yesigavein is my first lv80 and i think i know the pali class inside out now which is fun Smile i can beat my m8s 5.7k gs frost mage without popping my cooldowns < so proudest moment of my life right there.
i just wna get stupidly good gear and rip ppl in pvp tbh ... frostmourne om nom or was it shadowmourne ... cant remember.

i believe that this post is long enough so bubi Smile
Back to top Go down
Coffeeh
Overlord
Overlord
Coffeeh

PostSubject: Re: Tell some about you :)   Tell some about you :) EmptySat Sep 11, 2010 6:50 pm

Bah..frost is for sissies! Arcane all the way
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell some about you :)   Tell some about you :) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell some about you :)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Holy Sacrement :: Off topic :: Something about you-
Jump to: