The Holy Sacrement
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Holy Sacrement

This is a Guild forum for "The Holy Sacrament" on WoW server "Hellfire"

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggest: Newbie raiding.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Näcken
Constable
Constable
Näcken

Suggest: Newbie raiding. Empty
PostSubject: Suggest: Newbie raiding.   Suggest: Newbie raiding. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 6:07 pm

Hey, I just have to post this and see if we can make it work.

We should really do like a newbie raid. Bring along all freshly dinged, non-experienced 80's with some more experienced to get the feeling we're actually a guild that wants to be successful. Btw I hate these colours when you're making a topic or a post, it stings in my eyes. Anyways, and we could all read up on tactics and the things we don't understand other guildies can explain to us.

As I'm no experienced raider what so ever this just crossed my mind and I thought I might as well post it. So if anyone fancies the idea then I'm on for some newb-raiding!

Hannah.
Back to top Go down
Dave
Constable
Constable
Dave

PostSubject: Re: Suggest: Newbie raiding.   Suggest: Newbie raiding. EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Sounds like a good idea, I don't mind doing a little bit of raid leading.

It'll definitely have to be simple raid content; just so people can get the feel of the raid environment.
Back to top Go down
http://www.onslaught.dkpsystem.com/news.php
`Arthur`
Corporal
Corporal
`Arthur`

PostSubject: Re: Suggest: Newbie raiding.   Suggest: Newbie raiding. EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:55 pm

hmmm good idea but its flawed in some way.
in my personal opinion raids really are just Hc's with bigger health and more tactics.

doing the 70 raids or any raid that isnt often done is quiet a waste of time i believe, theres not really any loot in it for most unless we had twinks which even so the gear they get wouldnt be that great for end level category.

i guess if we were to host such events it would be purely for fun which i have nothing against.
but me personally i would rather have added benefits.
knowing the tactics to a raid and carrying the raid out is time spent, that time could've been spent doing 5 more hc's getting you an extra 35 emblems.
^ thats my thoughts on it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Näcken
Constable
Constable
Näcken

PostSubject: Re: Suggest: Newbie raiding.   Suggest: Newbie raiding. EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 5:41 am

What I meant was not to do the level 70 raids. I meant like, read up a bit on ToC, ICC and that kind of raids, and then take some less experienced or geared along with some more experienced so that everyone will have the shot on end-game content before Cata releases. Smile
Back to top Go down
`Arthur`
Corporal
Corporal
`Arthur`

PostSubject: Re: Suggest: Newbie raiding.   Suggest: Newbie raiding. EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 7:45 pm

so like boost people through toc 10 etc etc so they get better gear so they can attend the icc 10 runs?

^ if that is what you mean then im all up for that. its going to be another 2 weeks or so now before i get the 5k gs needed to do icc so "boosting" members through these instances for experience fun and gear would be overall beneficial to the guild i guess

guess we jus gta ask the baws Smile

im now in full support of your idea flower cheers I love you Twisted Evil Laughing clown Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggest: Newbie raiding.   Suggest: Newbie raiding. Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggest: Newbie raiding.
Page 1 of 1